The stylish, minimalist Lapure consists of a windproof, waterproof, sun protection screen roof that rests on elegant, discrete aluminium columns with no disruptive lateral connection. It is anchored to an existing façade.
When the roof is closed, the Lapure provides protection from the sun, wind, and rain. When the roof is open, you can enjoy the sun as the delicate structure is not visually disruptive.
Thanks to the wide range of colours for the structure, the Lapure blends into every environment and suits every architectural style.
Key Design Features
• Wall mounted (against whole wall or partial connection)
• Custom span, pivot and passage height made to measure.
• Modular Design - Expandable to include multiple roof sections. Endlessly expanded to cover large surface areas.
• Waterproof Translucent Fabric.
• Uninterrupted Panoramic View - No visible front bar when fabric is retracted.
• Invisible water drainage - water drainage even if the roof is not fully closed.
• Wind guarantees up to 62mph / 100km/h
• Lapure LED lighting in the roof (remote control (on/off/dimming).
• Integrated FixScreens - sun and insect protection screens.
• Loggiascreen Canvas sliding door.
• Rain / Wind / Sun Sensor.
Specs & Info
|Width per roof section||Min. 1500 - 4000 mm (without cross-beam)
4001 - 6000 mm (with cross-beam)
|Projection||Min. 1500 mm – max. 5000 mm|
|Roof overhang with shifted columns||Max. 1000 mm|
|Passage height||Min. 500 mm – max. 2900 mm|
|Inclination of slope||10° - 35°|
|Total height||Depends on inclination of slope and projection|
|Minimum number of water drainage points||mm precision|