Aero® is a horizontal patio cover integrated into an existing structure and equipped with a system of aluminium extruded rotatable louvres. This simple roof structure, without columns but with rotatable blades, creates a sun protection roof and the blades form a waterproof roof when closed.
The Aero® fits in with any architectural style, whether it's contemporary, classic, or modern, thanks to its elegant, light design and availability in a wide range of RAL colours.
Key Design Features
• Aluminium extruded profiles - powder coated in a colour of your choice.
• Invisible Screws - create an elegant and sleek structure.
• High Water Drainage- via integrated water channels
• Double Walled blades for extra strength
• Silent and Soft Closing Mechanism
• Maximum Natural Light - Blades open through 150°
• Wind guarantees up to 75mph / 120km/h
• LED lighting in the louvres (remote control (on/off/dimming).
• Up/Down LED lighting (Integrated LED lighting along the full length of the inner frame)
• Glass louvres (Translucent louvres)
• Fixed blade (Fixed non-rotating blade for attaching additional accessories)
• Heat and Sound Beam (Fixed beam radiant heater and Bluetooth Speakers)
• Rain / Wind Sensor
Specs & Info
|Span – Single||Min.1800* mm - max. 4500 mm|
|Span – Single with additional beam||Min. 1800* mm - max. 6000 mm|
|Pivot||Min. 2615* mm - max. 7000** mm|
|Total height with blades closed||230 mm|
|Total height with blades 90° open||230 mm + 95 mm|
|Blade rotation||Max. 150°|
|Customisation Span and pivot:||mm precision|
|Minimum number of water drainage points < 16 m2||1|
|Minimum number of water drainage points > 16 m2||2|