The Camargue is an innovative terrace covering equipped with a bladed roof system, that can be closed off on both sides with wind resistant integrated FixScreens, glass sliding walls, Loggia sliding panels or a combination them.
Integrated LED lighting, heating and sound perfectly complement the Camargue. With the help of these features, your terrace covering can be used from early morning until late at night and this throughout the whole year. The roof consists of extruded aluminium blades that can be tilted to adjust sun protection and ventilation as required. When closed, the terrace covering is waterproof in case of normal rain shower.
Key Design Features
• Free-standing or wall mounted (against whole wall or partial connection)
• Custom span, pivot and passage height made to measure.
• Modular Design - Expandable to include multiple roof sections. Endlessly expanded to cover large surface areas.
• Wide variety of integrated side elements and accessories
• Wind guarantees up to 99mph / 159km/h - HC 2 (Hurricane Category 2)
• FixScreen wind guarantee up to 37mph / 60 km/h.
• LED lighting in the louvres (remote control (on/off/dimming).
• Up/Down LED lighting. (Integrated LED lighting along the full length of the inner frame)
• Integrated FixScreens - sun and insect protection screens.
• Loggia sliding or fixed panels.
Glass sliding walls.
• Heat and Sound Beam. (Fixed beam radiant heater and Bluetooth Speakers)
• Rain / Wind Sensor.
Specs & Info
|Span Min.||Min. 1800* mm - max. 4500 mm|
|Pivot Min.||Min. 1800* - max. 6200 mm / 7060 mm**|
|Passage height||Min. 415 mm – max. 2800 mm|
|Total height with blades closed||Passage height + 260 mm|
|Total height with blades 90° open||Passage height + 355 mm|
|Blade rotation||Max. 150°|
|Minimum number of water drainage points < 172sqm||1|
|Minimum number of water drainage points > 172sqm||2***|