Renson Camargue Skye
The most exclusive addition to the Renson patio cover range has aluminium blades in the roof which rotate and slide open. The blades offer protection from the rain, sun, and wind and you can slide the roof open in the winter to enjoy the sunlight or night sky to the fullest.
The Camargue Skye patio cover’s blades are designed in such a way that they drain any water laterally. The patio cover can be fitted with LED lights in the columns or profiles, and can also be fitted with a multifunctional design beam with heating elements and speakers. Windproof screens, sliding panels in glass, aluminium, or wood, a fixed wall, and outdoor curtains can also be integrated.
Key Design Features
• Free-standing or wall mounted (against whole wall or partial connection)
• Custom span, pivot and passage height made to measure.
• Modular Design - Expandable to include multiple roof sections. Endlessly expanded to cover large surface areas.
• Wide variety of integrated side elements and accessories
• Wind guarantees up to 99mph / 160km/h - HC 2 (Hurricane Category 2)
• FixScreen wind guarantee up to 37mph / 60 km/h.
• LED lighting in the louvres (remote control (on/off/dimming).
• Up/Down LED lighting. (Integrated LED lighting along the full length of the inner frame)
• Integrated FixScreens - sun and insect protection screens.
• Loggia sliding or fixed panels.
• Glass sliding walls.
• Heat and Sound Beam. (Fixed beam radiant heater and Bluetooth Speakers)
• Rain / Wind Sensor.
Specs & Info
|Span Min.||Min. 1800* mm - max. 4500 mm|
|Pivot Min.||Min. 3250 - max. 6200 mm|
|Passage height||Min. 415 mm – max. 2800 mm|
|Total height with blades closed||Passage height + 260 mm|
|Total height with blades 90° open||Passage height + 355 mm|
|Blade rotation||Max. 135°|
|Minimum number of water drainage points < 172sqm||1|
|Minimum number of water drainage points > 172sqm||2***|