• The delivery of all products in your order must be completed within 10 days from the confirmation of your order. After you have placed your order, we will contact you to agree on a delivery date and time. We will do our best to accommodate your timing requests, where possible. We are not able to hold or store products for a later delivery.
• The delivery service by our truck includes assembly and installation of your products, and removal of the packaging material.
• We may decide, at our discretion, to deliver some small products to you using a local courier service. You will need to unbox these products yourself.
• Prior to our delivery to you, we open and check all products in our warehouse. Therefore, some products may not be in their original packaging when they arrive at your house/location.
• All products are packaged for delivery to a Hong Kong location only. If you are planning to ship the products out of Hong Kong, do liaise with your international shipping company for their full packing service, as suitable for international transportation.
• We utilize our own truck delivery truck (5.5 tonnes) for delivery of products around Hong Kong. Alternatively, you are welcome to collect products yourself from our warehouse.
• Please inform us if a 5.5. tonne truck is not allowed to drive directly to the front door of your delivery building/house (due to permanent or temporary road restrictions for example).
• Should you opt for delivery by our truck, a single visit delivery charge for the whole order will apply as follows:
1. Hong Kong Island $400
2. Kowloon $450
3. New Territories $550
4. DB / North Lantau $550
• Additional charges will apply where your delivery location is not serviced by a lift. Please understand that carrying furniture up and down stairs is hard and dangerous work. Such charges are standard practice in our industry and the stair charge goes directly to the delivery team who do the actual work on the day.
• The stair charge is per total order, per floor, and the cost will be determined by the type of furniture (based on categories) in your order (calculated at check out). If you have items from more than one of the categories, you will only be charged for the piece with the highest stair charge rate.
• Our delivery team will carry products up or down a maximum of 4 levels within your property.
• The number of floors start from the front door of your house / location. 4 or more steps up/down counts as the first floor. i.e., 3 steps total = no charge.
• You are welcome to arrange your own carry up / hoisting for any products, should you wish to.
• We reserve the right to decline to carry products up or down stairs. Some products are simply too big or too heavy. In some cases, the available passageway makes carry up unsuitable or unsafe.
• We can only deliver products to the Hong Kong Island based ferries / cargo vessels that serve the outlying islands. You will need to handle the receiving of the products upon arrival at your island.
• We can deliver your products to Tung Chung only. Onward transportation and installation of the products to your location in South Lantau, will need to be done using separate transport arrangements with the Lantau permitted transport companies (with associated charges). We would be happy to recommend to you a list of delivery companies operating on South Lantau.
• We require our delivery team to always wear industry leading safety shoes during the delivery to your home / property. Our team will not work in socks, or bare feet, or with any type of shoe covering. This is to protect the feet of our team members from anything that is dropped, and to reduce the chance of them slipping or tripping whilst carrying your products. This is for the safety of our team, and for the care of your furniture items and your property. Please do not ask our team to remove their shoes, they will politely decline.
• Our delivery team uses trolleys to assist in the delivery of products. Depending on the final delivery location of the products, this may require a trolley to be wheeled through the inside of your property.
• Our delivery team will not hoist any furniture (or empty packaging) during the delivery to your home / property. Hoisting is specialist work, and we do not carry the necessary equipment or insurance for this type of work. This is for the safety of our team, and for the care of your furniture items and your property. Should you wish to obtain a quotation from a professional hoisting company, please contact our sales team for information.
• Please ensure that someone is at the delivery location to receive and check the products at the time of delivery. Our delivery truck will not leave products at your door if no-one is home to receive the products.
• At the time of receiving the products, you will be asked to sign a delivery note. In signing this document, you are acknowledging that you have checked the condition of all products in the order, and that the products have been assembled and demonstrated to you.
• We do not have a service available to take away and dispose of your old furniture. Should you require disposal services, please get in contact with us, and we will put you in contact with an external party for this service.
• In the event of weather events such as typhoons and rainstorms, where we are unable to complete the delivery to you, we will reschedule your delivery to our next available date.