ABOUT ALUMINUM FURNITURE
• Often used in furniture frames, outdoor aluminum is often powder-coated for a beautiful and durable finish.
• Aluminum furniture is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and visually appealing.
• For the best outdoor furniture care, periodic cleaning of aluminum frames is recommended.
• Wash with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Do not use any kind of wax, abrasive materials, or strong detergents on textured finishes.
• To touch up any nicks or scratches, use very fine-grit sandpaper (120 grit or more) and lightly sand the damaged area until smooth with the rest of the surface. Using a clean rag lightly dipped in rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits; wipe the sanded area clean of dirt and oil. Spray with paint if needed.